Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is the day the Lord has made!


Sometimes I feel like these birds...just sitting waiting for the next thing but it is not always about feelings...it is about Faith. The substance of things hoped for and not yet seen.
I love the Lord and I trust Him with all of my heart and I believe that all things work for the good of those that love Him.This country has gotten itself into a terrible situation, the news is so bad I don't even want to listen to the t.v. but all I can do is pray. I know God will take care of His children.
I appreciate all of my blogging friends and ask God's many blessings on all of you. Have a wonderful day!!
Love Lilly

4 comments:

The Raggedy Girl said...

It will get worse but then it will get better. We all need to be brave and spend a little money if we have some to spend. And we need to pray. But it will get better...

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
from Roberta Anne

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Lilly, I so agree with this post, and I am praying for our country and its people too! laurie

trash talk said...

I thank you for the blessing..it's always a good feeling to walk out the door with. I want to thank you for the sweet comments you left about my mother. Debbie

Miss Janice said...

I hear you...I am so tired of all the doom & gloom news! All we can do is pray about it:-)