Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged!!

I was tagged by "Little House in the desert" http://booposo.blogspot.com/ and I am supposed to reveal 7 secrets about myself...let's see...

1. I am a romantic
2.I love flowers, Dahlia amaze me and Roses make me smile!
3. I have a heart for helping others . I love God's people, my church feels like my 2nd home.
4.I don't like Ophra. I pray for her but don't watch her.
5. I love to bake and cook
6. I want to write 2 books one day. One recipe book and one Christian encouragement book
7.My little house is clean but my car is always a mess. I am so ashamed!!! Maybe this self exposure will shame me into getting better!
8. I hate imposing on people...
Oh my! I gave one too many see I can't keep a secret LOL
If you want to play this tag let me know...tag you are it!!!

2 comments:

The Raggedy Girl said...

Raggedy Girl love Lilly so much. I love to visit your blog. You are such a down-to-earth girl. My car doesn't have a trash bag, it is a trash bag. My grand babies help me keep it super messy!

Happy Presidents Day To You
from Roberta Anne

Tina said...

Hi, just stopping by for a visit. My first time here. I enjoyed your list and can see, in my brief visit, that you have a heart for Jesus. We are Sisters, in Christ! Blessings to you, my dear.
T