Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My prayer is that all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with kind words, beautiful memories and lots of goodies!
Love Lilly!!


p.s. fyi: I had such a good time on the date!!Perfect gentleman!! Cross your fingers and toes he will call again and again. I liked him (He brought beautiful roses!!!) We laughed and talked and enjoyed the company!! Dinner was good and I really enjoyed myself! If he doesn't call then I know that is the good Lord's way of taking care of me...but between us girls...I hope he calls ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lilly! I was hoping you had a post of your date! I was thinking of you today wondering how it went! Soooo glad you had fun! Roses???? Sounds like a guy who will call again! otherwise he wouldn't have brought anything!lol My fingers are crossed for you too! Glad your Valentines Day was a happy one!!! Sincerley, Jeannette

The Raggedy Girl said...

I am praying...Lilly

Happy Valentine's Day
--from Roberta Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi again Lilly! Check out Romantic Home Cindy's post! You were quoted!!! How exciting!!! Jeannette

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lilly,
Glad to hear your date went very well:) I hope he calls again.
Roses were a go touch for a 1st date!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAy..
Warmly,
Deb