Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Thank you Laurie for this award. Here are the rules for the Christmas award:
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
The 5 things I love about Christmas are...
1. That I get to celebrate the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ!!
2. That I get to see my family and friends
3. That I get to give back to the community
4.All the beautiful decorations (Visting with the Snowmen and Snowwomen!)
5. All the food (cooking and eating!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lilly! Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on! I'm way behind on everything!!!lol Sounds like you had fun at the Church social and you are sooo sweet to bring extra! I don't think its possible that you'll get in trouble with the "Big Guy"!!lol cake does sound sinful! the best kind. Hope you are rested now and continue to have a fun week! Sincerely, Jeannette

Carolyn said...

Hi Lilly,
Thank you so much for passing your award on to me.I sure do love the Christmas season also!
Carolyn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lilly :)
I also thank you for the Christmas award. How kind of you to bring extra's for the church potluck and the orange cake does sound yummy. I don't think my very tight jeans will allow me to eat anything else. I see your new banner and it's great. Are you all settled in?
Merry Christmas!!
Warmly,
Deb

tam said...

OOO love your table stting-gorgeous! And your china closet -what a great idea with the fabric!
Oh yea and TAG YOUR IT! LOL! Come find out details on my blog!
Smiles~Tam!