Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stars

The other night I looked outside my window and saw the most beautiful thing! The sky was full of twinkling stars and it was amazing!! It looked like a fiber optic show LOL I told God, "Wow you are just showing off now!! This is beautiful!"
Then I found this scripture in www.BibleGateway.com

Isaiah 40
25 "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.
26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

Pretty cool huh?? :) So God calls the stars by name! That is awesome!
Have a great day!
Love Lilly

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wonderful post...thanks for sharing your reflections on the beautiful night sky!