Monday, December 28, 2009

Abraham Lot

I had to share this funny story with you...two sisters, ages 6 and 7 were in my office. The youngest little girl said "Hey didn't you color that picture in Sunday School?" her sister said "Yes I did and I gave it to her" (meaning me). The younger sister says "Oh okay, Is that Abraham and Lot?" The 7 year old big sister snapped at her , "No! That is Mr. Abraham Lot and I don't know who the other man is." LOL sweet girls! I explained it to them before they left LOL I thought it was too cute!
Reference: Genesis 13:5









1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Her picture is great! I'm always surprised and amazed at what children are thinking when they are learning about something new. Sometimes it's a very long time before we find out what they thought they heard, and I'm always amused by it. Great story. laurie