Monday, June 22, 2009

Hotter than a Garlic Sandwich!!!


I just don't remember the Summers being so hot. I know it is just the 2nd day of official Summer but it has been hot for a while now in Florida.
**I don't know who to give credit for on the picture but it is spot on!!**
I tried to find some yard sales on Saturday and only found 3 with absolutely no grand finds :(
I stayed inside the rest of the weekend, electing not to push my luck with the heat, so it was an uneventful weekend. Except for church, that was good! I hope all of you have a great day, remember to drop a few ice cubes in Fido's water bowl and drink a few extra waters yourself!!
Love Lilly

2 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Hi there! We are having extremely hot, hot weather too with very high humidity. Just miserable. And just to think we we actually cold and wearing sweaters less than two weeks ago!

That's weather for you in the midwest!

Think ice cream! :)

Donna

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I like that term "hotter than a garlic sandwich". It's that hot here in Ark. too. laurie