Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yard sale treasures!!

I went yard saleing this past weekend and here are the pictures! It was beautiful weather and these were great buys!
This picture is of artificial dogwood blooms but they were both just $2.00. I will find the perfect place for them!
This metal tray of Oranges makes me want to decorate my entire Kitchen around it!! I paid just .25 cents for it!

This is an old bottle (dark green) it is from Portugal. I believe it is a wine bottle (?) I just thought it was pretty and matches the green pitcher!! It looks old (it is empty LOL) someone must have enjoyed it a long time ago!



Another look at the bottle! I paid .50 cents for it!!


This pretty picture was $2.00 I don't know where yet, but I will find the perfect place for it!
I love pretty things! Why won't someone pay me for doing this?LOL




3 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Wonderful finds! Love that picture of the potted flowers. You could decorate a kitchen around that pretty tray. Such bargains! I want to go yard sailin' with you! laurie

Anonymous said...

Morning Lilly! Love everything. My grandfather had a wine bottle like that one and his parents were from Portugal! I would do my kitchen around that tray too!! Love it and the picture blends well with the tray!! Throw in the wine bottle and you have a new look!lol Enjoy your weekend - Jeannette

Miss Janice said...

I love all your finds...my fave is the tray!